My new toy

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is, "Good Luck."

Let's see.

I've RMA'd (2) Diamondbacks and (2) Copperheads. 1 died. and the other 3 would just randomly stop responding until you unplugged it and plugged it back in.

I'll never buy a razer mouse ever again.

PEBKAC.

In other words "Extreme User Error"

Howcome people rack up such big post counts, i thought i posted alot. Vernon has 8x me and he joined after me i think. I suppose i post OTC alot (Off Topic Crap)

i get a lot of time in School to do post... plus i get time at home.. cuz i really don't do hw..

No neither do i, i got 7 detentions today, and only have 6 lessons :). I got one in assembly :)

My headmaster was saying 'whoevers laughing, i dare you, i dare you to do that to my face'

so i asked him what's our reward if we do. And i got chucked out, silly ****.

meh... all my grades are still A's.. its like all 90's.. i get 100%'s on test and quizzes and such, but since i don't do hw... 10% marks off the grade..

a mouse, a fr**ken mouse?, i was refreshing the page 50 times thinking the image would load so i scroll down and 'A Mouse"?

About $100 for a mouse is just money flushed, seriously it looks nice , but what do you see in it that made you want to buy it? air-conditioning?, pretty blue lights?
laser vs. ball point is 1 thing but i dont see a point of buying it

Impulse buying is the American way. i was planning on getting a Death Adder for a lot less, but I saw it and had the money available... end of story.

I don't regret it, though. I am on my computer more than anything lese, so it sorta fits.

All I can say is, "Good Luck."

Let's see.

I've RMA'd (2) Diamondbacks and (2) Copperheads. 1 died. and the other 3 would just randomly stop responding until you unplugged it and plugged it back in.

I'll never buy a razer mouse ever again.
I had the same thing happen with my first G5 mouse.

doesn't mean the mice are bad in general.

Best Buy? As a top of the line shop? No way. It is a national chain with inflated prices on most stuff, but they do have an occasional good sale. you can usually forget cutting edge hardware. they carry RAM and some vid cards in store, plus desktops, laptops, printers, networking gear, hard drives, and whatnot.

best Buy ain't really that bad, but when I see the newest thing on NewEgg and then go to Best Buy and they haven't even heard of it, and when they get it is 10%-50% higher. I was amazed they had my mouse in. I am even more amazed that they had it for the same price as NewEgg. Since I have to pay tax for either one, I actually saved the shipping charge.

yeah, you guys in the UK have it rough since they charge y'all out the yingyang for components. Several around here have actually had US members buy the stuff for them and ship it across. Lot of trust involved in that, but it works out a lot cheaper.
In Australia, we do have a pretty good range of PC parts. It's a bit more expensive than in the US, but it's not bad.

One thing that's good about prices in Australia, is that they all have to include GST in the labelled price.
In other words, the price you see is the price you pay.

One thing that's good about prices in Australia, is that they all have to include GST in the labelled price.
In other words, the price you see is the price you pay.
I wish it worked that way in the US. But, then, different states have different tax rates, and even different cities/counties. Sorta blows that out of the water, ya know?

About $100 for a mouse is just money flushed, seriously it looks nice , but what do you see in it that made you want to buy it? air-conditioning?, pretty blue lights?
Actually, it is a performance thing, too. Plus it is a top-end component that I could afford at the time.

Once I decide to move on to a different mouse, I will be selling this one here, just like I did my Diamondback. Gotta share the wealth... those who have dealt with me know I set my prices well within reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom