My new toy

Status
Not open for further replies.
BestBuy sounds like my kinda shop... you will never find any of that kinda stuff in shops in the UK. Its all generic crap. Like Microsoft Mouse's and stuff.

Its frustrating, id love a shop that was full of things like this, and good pc parts.

Instead all we get is graphics cards like 'A Massive 256mb of memory next gen card 7600GS'

People are so dumb in this country, they beleive what they hear.

I hate the current PC World Advert. ''This must be the new Compaq PC's. did you know steve they come wither a blisteringly fast Athlon X2 CPU, Really ? All this for £199, including monitor !''
Makes me angry.

Nothing can top the annoyance of cilit bang however...

Best Buy? As a top of the line shop? No way. It is a national chain with inflated prices on most stuff, but they do have an occasional good sale. you can usually forget cutting edge hardware. they carry RAM and some vid cards in store, plus desktops, laptops, printers, networking gear, hard drives, and whatnot.

best Buy ain't really that bad, but when I see the newest thing on NewEgg and then go to Best Buy and they haven't even heard of it, and when they get it is 10%-50% higher. I was amazed they had my mouse in. I am even more amazed that they had it for the same price as NewEgg. Since I have to pay tax for either one, I actually saved the shipping charge.

yeah, you guys in the UK have it rough since they charge y'all out the yingyang for components. Several around here have actually had US members buy the stuff for them and ship it across. Lot of trust involved in that, but it works out a lot cheaper.

Yah, I was surprised by them here in Canada. When the 8800GT was being backordered in most places Future Shop had them availble for $239 or $249, and they were the eVGA 8800GT on top of it. Usually their prices are inflated, like Best Buy, but ocassionally they have some decent deals that surprise me for a brick and mortar store.

Future Shop is owned by Best Buy as a Canadian 'Best Buy' of sorts, although Best Buy itself opened here in Canada recently as well, their prices, not surprisingly, are in sync. It's kind of dumb because we have a Future Shop and Best Buy only a street away from eachother... which is kinda dumb.

We also had a $299 320MB 8800GTS back in the day, I was about to buy one.

All I can say is, "Good Luck."

Let's see.

I've RMA'd (2) Diamondbacks and (2) Copperheads. 1 died. and the other 3 would just randomly stop responding until you unplugged it and plugged it back in.

I'll never buy a razer mouse ever again.

Boohoo to you. Its like buying a Ferrari, lamborghni, Aston Martin or whatever, you don't buy it to be reliable. You buy it because its dam fast and an awsome car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom