My new toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Merry Christmas to me, merry Christmas to me...

Went out shopping a little with my wife and her mom this afternoon and ended up at Best Buy. I was checking out some different stuff and came across an item I didn't think was out in the wild yet. It was sleek and beautiful and so captivating...

I resisted the urge and went on my way. but I circled around three times and finally I reached out, picked it up, and made my decision. I got a chunk of my Christmas early, but I really don't care.

What is it, you ask? Scroll down...

lachesis_blue3.jpg

The brand new Razer Lachesis - w00t!

Razer Lachesisâ„¢ Gaming Mouse | Razer | For Gamers. By Gamers.â„¢

Looks like my Diamondback will be going up on the auction block. I am going to list it in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum for $25 shipped.

ITS BEAUTIFUL!!

so thats why ur selling off the Copperhead.. moving on to bigger and better things?

man I shouldn't have bought the MX518... last week..i should have gotten that Razer from you... ARGH!!

hmm I'll keep pronouncing it my way since the actual pronunciation sounds kinda lame for a mouse. lol. Though "Bringer of the silent death" Does sound great. Very nice mouse dude XD

I'm impressed with it so far. Once i figure out the bells and whistles I know I will be delirious.

Sweet deal Trotter, sweet looking new mouse too. I just got my Razer Diamondback in the mail yesterday, picked it up for $19 on woot.com during a woot off and that was including shipping. Sweet mouse, definitely kicks boohiney a heck of a lot more harder than my old mouse. I love the fact I now have 4 side buttons and can adjust the sensitivity on the fly. What color is your old Diamondback? I may take you up on that offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom