My New Toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
Ever since I grew out my Kawasaki 65CC 2-stroke dirtbike,(see below)
kx65_2.jpg

I have been wanting to "step it up" I used to race, and I got really into it and I did a NEMX (New England Moto Cross) Season, and at the end of it, I ended up in 4th place in terms of points.

Well then winter came, and I sat back on...and laughed....so I started saving money and I knew I wasent getting a bike any time soon becuase of finacial problems.

Well turns out I was expecting to buy a 85cc but Me and my dad saw A 05 Honda 125CR(see below)
21541_0_1_2_cr%20125%20r_Image%20credits%20-%20Honda.jpg

For an insane price.

These things sell for about 6 grand brand new.

This was a Brand New 05 that we negotiated, and got for 4.1 Grand.:amazed:

So I broke the bike in yesterday, so I had to go pretty slow...My feet cant touch the ground at all as Im pretty short. ("5'5)

So we lubed the chain and I took it around our propety.

THE THING FREAKING RIPS
It being a full blown 2 stroke racing Bike, The thing Absolutley Loves to Rev high RPMS...

I fouled 2 spark plugs in one day becuase I wasent Finishing gears and Letting it scream like it wanted to, as I didnt have to on the 65cc

So Im sure some of you are like, why did you go such a big bike, why not the 85CC(see below)
21003_0_1_2_cr%2085%20r_Image%20credits%20-%20Honda.jpg

Witch happend to be alot shorter and about the perfect size.

Well that was the problem:confused:

I would grow out of it in one season and then id be buying a new bike....so I figured a 125 could last me alot Longer...

Any way Im going to be racing this thing alot, and Since Im pretty new to the 125'S il be starting out in the 125 Novice with my age group (13-17)

I cant wait....I love this thing so much......The top end is just flat out amazing...:D

I know it dosent look like the 125 is any bigger then the 85, but its acctualy ALOT bigger...and more powerful;)

Heres one of the tracks Il be racing at this year :D
http://www.aonia-pass-mx.com/
http://www.motocross338.com/

Awsome :)

My cousin has a crf 450 or 400. I bet you I can wax you on my Honda 400EX Quad, it has a few upgrades like the standard - Bars, Nerf bars, 440 BBK, White Bros. Pipe, Racing fenders etc.. and a few others that aren't as important. We also have a Suzuki LTR-450 Fuel Injected Quadracer and that thing is soo fast, I am scared to ride it, and it feels wierd for me. As for us we are a Quad family since I love them soo much, Bikes not bad but not as good as quads IMHO unless you wanna jump.

Yeah it is the fastest Race quad out now, It beats YFZ 450's easy even when they are crazily upgraded. The few quads it loses to in drags is a banshee but they are rare same with the 700cc fuel injected raptor which I think is gay because it has an extra 250cc on the suzuki.

Nice bike, i rode my friends honda 150 something rather and that thing is amazing. Those smaller bikes can hall ***. You will have fun with that.

I was going to buy a yamaha yz-250. Those things are freaking amazing powerfull. But i spent most of my money on this eurotrip. Im now looking for a cheap enduro that i could ride to school becuase i have my motorcycles license but no motorcycle at that moment. While i was away my dad found a 1978 Suzuki 125 enduro similar to this one...
1978_RM125.jpg

When i get the money i want to buy a yamaha wr250f
yamaha_wr250f_2004.jpg

heh the WR250f is nice...lots of low end power, but enough high end to get a really good speed going....i ride a Honda XR200R.....been a good bike..and yes a 125 is A LOT higher then a 65cc bike..it has the same frame (and in most cases) suspension that the 250/450's have....okay so changing topic...what injuries have you incurred while riding...i've broken a few fingers and my collar bone...

nice bikes guys, i especially like that one you got Lord. it looks kinda better than the colour on the 85cc IMHO.

] When i get the money i want to buy a yamaha wr250f
yamaha_wr250f_2004.jpg

:amazed: That thing is a serious machine....I bet the bottom end on that thing is awsome.....

Man if you get that I wanna see some pics of you roostering people with it:p

H4x3r said:
..what injuries have you incurred while riding...i've broken a few fingers and my collar bone...

Broke my wrist once, Fractured one of my ribs......

and then some of the cool stuff like bloody knuckels and big scrapes and such......:p

I have yet to really injure myself while riding...Whenever I crash I've managed to save myself and my bike....unfortunately I've gotta sell my bike..... >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom