My new mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac_mogul

The Original Mac User
I just got a dual exhaust system put on my Mustang. Thought I'd share it with you all :D

I'd like to thank crysalis for suggesting I get the Flowmaster 80 Series mufflers, because they sound awesome!

pipes1.jpg

pipes2.jpg

pipes3.jpg

Here's a video if any of you are interested. (mild language haha)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WnADwLlC5Wk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WnADwLlC5Wk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

edited out license number

Crown Victoria's are only for cops and seniors. The Mustang would he throwing rocks at the Grandpa-mobile.

Nice Mustang, mac.

I'm going to be dreaming about your car for weeks :D

Yes. There is mild language :p

P.S.
***When are the images going to be placed for voting from September?***

mac_mogul said:
I just got a dual exhaust system put on my Mustang. Thought I'd share it with you all :D

I'd like to thank crysalis for suggesting I get the Flowmaster 80 Series mufflers, because they sound awesome!

DUH!

Nice mod... now you just gotta put it on a chevy. ;)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, after about 2 months, it will get DEEPER. And by deeper, I mean DEEPer. Mine sounded like a fart can when it was first installed.

This is unedited and uncut after 2 weeks after install. It sounds NOTHING like that now. Kinda sounds like a fart can. Now, it sounds like a z28 (and I've actually had people back down from racing because of it).

http://media.putfile.com/FL-23

I also have a magnaflow cat installed (which you should get too.. adds alot to the sound)

Just make sure you drive it HARD to break it in.

I'm only 15, so I really wouldn't know... but is there really any different feeling when driving say a mustang... compared to any other card that it's size...

lol - "isn't that so F'in COOL!"

sounds nice mac. I might be a little more excited if it had a hemi in it, but... oh well. j/k

BTW. If I were you i'd edit those pictures and remove or blur the license plates on those pictures. Experienced car thieves can track down those tag numbers and find your lovely girlfriend and well, you know the rest.

just a suggestion.

HAVOC2k5 said:
BTW. If I were you i'd edit those pictures and remove or blur the license plates on those pictures. Experienced car thieves can track down those tag numbers and find your lovely girlfriend and well, you know the rest.

just a suggestion. [/B]

Hmm Oklahoma 798 TXQ hmmm- looks like i got a new mustang and a new girl..............lololol No J/k:p :D :p

Crysalis said:
Well no kidding. Its a v8 vs v6. Unless he is a manual, he really doesn't stand a chance. Thats like saying "Hey... let me race you in my viper".

Mustang's are much lighter than Crown Vic's though, which would make them so much faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom