My new job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
Well guys, after finishing up with my school, I started working now! :D..

I found a job to do embedded s/w development for high-end video processors. Not the stuff we have in our home computers mind you (not even a 7900 GTX), but the REALLY expensive ones. :)

Lots of new stuff to learn, but it's interesting. :D.. WIsh me luck. :D

YOU THINK YOU'RE SPECIAL!?

Whoa sorry, reflex man....I meant, cool and congrats :p :D

basically the expensive as crap wildcat cards for CAD and stuff like that?

Make some money and send it this way :) It's all to promote friendliness between our nations naturally.

either that or sneak me a couple of them cards. Obviously not for use in my computer, but I can make a nice buck off of em :D

Congrats, man. Sounds like a cool job to cruise with.

Sure beats the tar outa my gig.

Make some money and send it this way It's all to promote friendliness between our nations naturally.
bah enough of this one sided friendliness...all you ever do is bug me to send you my 3200+, you bug shumway to send you some green and now you're bugging chankama to send you money to promote friendliness...but not once have you ever given us anything

I'm tired of being mouched off of, you have 24 hours to send me some sake to promote friendliness or we are declaring WAR

...sorry to drag diplomacy into this chankama :p

Wehell, very well done my friend. Good luck with that, sounds like a promising deal you got yourself there.

Congratulations :cool:.

So you've just finished a graduate degree at Waterloo, right? What exactly was that in again...?

I like starting a new job. You always get some butterflies the first few days or so. Just because everythings is new and exciting.

But, then after a week or so, once you are comfortable... you realize... pfff this sucks, it's just WORK.

lol - anyway... good luck and congrats!

Chankama said:
Well guys, after finishing up with my school, I started working now! :D..

I found a job to do embedded s/w development for high-end video processors. Not the stuff we have in our home computers mind you (not even a 7900 GTX), but the REALLY expensive ones. :)

Lots of new stuff to learn, but it's interesting. :D.. WIsh me luck. :D

When the US starts invading everyone again, can you drop my resume off at your company? I'm hoping to land a job in Canada so I can dodge the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom