my new hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, not familiar with that one at all.... I will have to dig out my cards at some point (not gonna be soon... LOTS of projects need attention first) and take some pics...

ok, I lied.... I took a few teaser pics this morning.... I want to go through all of them and build a deck now.....

Here are all the cards......
1.jpg

Amulet of Kroog - Antiquities
2.jpg

Frozen Shade - Alpha or Beta
3.jpg

Some nice cards from Unlimited / Revised edition....
(From upper left)... Keldon Warlord, Balance, Force of Nature, Mahat Djinn (spelling?)
2x Personal Incarnation, Tropical Island, (forgot name...)
Serra Angel, Vesuvan Doppelganger
4.jpg

The dual lands in that last pic, are ripped up..... in my infinite brilliance when I was in 6th-7th grade, I used rubber bands to hold the bricks of cards together.... red, blue, white, black, green, artifacts, lands, and then these dual lands were the only 2 I had, and only the 2 cards were rubber banded, and the rubber band slowly started cutting through the cards.... they are pretty rare now too... STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID

So yeah, some of the sets i have..... 1 card from Alpha or Beta (not sure how to tell which it is), 1 from Antiquities, The Dark, Fallen Empires, Unlimited & Revised (again, not sure how to tell), 4th edition, Chronicles, a few from 5th edition possibly, Ice ages, homelands, alliances, visions, mirage, tempest, stronghold, possibly some Weatherlight, and the newest is Exodus.

I wonder how the different language cards work.... Are they counted into the 'total number printed' for that set, or are there a certain run from each set in various languages... I haven't ever seen a M:tg card in anything but English.

Lol..... yeah.... WHAT??? Gonna guess that means you have AN ENGLISH serra angel.... you cracked it yesterday? As in opened a new pack of boosters, "I cracked open that pack and got .....xxxxxx......"... ? Huh? Art angel of mercy??

What editions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom