my new hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
well im starting to play magic the gathering always wanted to looks interesting, im planing an elf and angel deck for any who know about the game, would apreciate help building.

wow, been a few years since I played that game. I actually had a bad *** elf deck. two actually, one based on elvish piper, the other was a quick attack high mana deck. Could maybe help you shoot me a pm

I have 3 pre=release Arodactyles (mint condition) from the Fossil series.
AND the Pikachu Nintendo gave out on there Australian tour , I got when I lived in Australia :)

THOSE WERE THE DAYS !

M:TG was a lot of fun when I played. I usually used a red/green Kird(sp?) Ape deck. Weren't any elves when I played, thankfully.

I got out of M:TG about 10 years ago or more. Never heard of the holographic cards. :p

I did have some pretty rare ones. Some I got from packs, some I bought. When I quit I sold all of my cards for a couple hundred. I sold the ape deck for $50. ;)

I remember that deck had four of the apes... cost a red + 1 to cast, was 1/1 unless your had green down (then they were 3/2). Had four Giant Growth, four Lightning Bolts, Wheel of Fortune, plenty of red and green land, plus odds and ends. I used several of the Dwarven cards since they were red, Fireballs. It was a speed deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom