My New Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopper made a mistake? Probably so if he added what you say. I guess that proves he is human after all, and also gets tired of people breaking the rules. But did he make the "bad" url and not the "snipped" url.

Look at these times:
  • Original post at 08-31-2002 at 01:33 AM
  • Chopper's edit at 08-31-2002 at 01:55 AM
  • Chopper's reply at 08-31-2002 at 01:56 AM
  • Mahqsim's reply at 08-31-2002 at 03:23 AM
I don't see how the "bad" url, if ever there, could have been seen by anyone. Is this a false accusation?

Mahqsim, I do have a couple of questions for you. It's because I don't understand. Why did you get so mad about someone else's post? Why did you attack every member on this forum (by suggesting this community is not good and it's the people that make it up)?

And, those are offensive debate tactics to continually belittle a forum or someone. Then to say that you're telling the world.

I don't know that anyone attacked you; I didn't. But, IMHO, your posts have attacked Chopper and all the members here. You are free to express you opinions, but I for one, would appreciate some civility.

Thanks for listening.

Oops, P.S. These are my opinions and not necessarily a reflection of this forum or any of its other members.

Mahqsim said:
Lets not forget how immaturely he edited his homepage link to say fucku.com. Chopper is officially branded a lamer in my book.
I also posted this thread on another large and well known forum, they also find this to be lame.
Lame is the perfect word in situations like this.

Who the hell says that was me that changed the homepage url.

Maybe Acez did it? or maybe you did it Mahqsim? after all the two IPs are very Very similar.
Why don't you just leave us alone. I personally think Tech-Forums is doing well and is growing at a nice easy pase.
Every forum was small at one stage. And who says i want it to grow large? ha?

now now, Chopper, leave those low-life people alone.. don't get mad my dear friend. some people just want attention. well, he got it and now hopefuly he will leave you and us alone.. in my opinion this forum is a very helpful forum and I don't care it is yet to grow.

and Mahqsim, I have one last thing to tell you. it is a beautiful expression (well, in hebrew it sounds better, but the idea stays): "the silence is beautiful for the wise".

well said azury.
as for Mahqsim when you own a forum you can let as many people as you want advertising on your site, (if u ever get any one looking at your site) chopper has done a bloody good job of this site the last thing he wants is other people putting advertising all over it.

Mahqsim you are the lame one ..|..

Deadmonkey said:
well said azury.
as for Mahqsim when you own a forum you can let as many people as you want advertising on your site, (if u ever get any one looking at your site) chopper has done a bloody good job of this site the last thing he wants is other people putting advertising all over it.

Mahqsim you are the lame one ..|..
FYI, I own several popular boards, and not to mention I promote boards and make VB styles for boards.
Hmm....Interesting how you would make the assumption that I dont know what Im talking about.:rolleyes:

Chopper said:

Why don't you just leave us alone. I personally think Tech-Forums is doing well and is growing at a nice easy pase.
Every forum was small at one stage. And who says i want it to grow large? ha?
Oh come on now, what do you take me for? No one spends $500+ for a custom Ravio VB style in hopes for an unpopular board.

Mahqsim, I'm really tired of this. We never said you don't know a thing about forums. there is a way and a place to give suggestions and make new ideas. and if you don't want to give any ideas and suggestions then that's for you to decide. but you can't come to a forum, telling you don't post casue the people of the forum sux and abuse the creator of the forum. feel free to express yourself in civilized way. I'm not so sure anyone would like to hear anymore of what you want and have to say now, but next time keep in mind that people worked hard for things and you don't have the right to hurt their feelings and abuse them just because you own serval popular forums.
As for the money spending. I never saw Chopper saying he don't want this forum to grow. that's for him to decide. and if he says he don't want to make this forum very large, take his word like I take your word when you say you own seral popular forums (even after you abused and hurt this forum's comunity).
Watch your own back and don't try to hurt the other's... a word for life.
Cheers Mahqsim, hopfuly this will end this unappropriate thread. I will thank you if you try to understand and don't just shoot your arrows.

You act like Im flaming everyone. I just pulled some touchy geeks card because he treated someone looking for some support for his board like shit. Like his is the greatest damn board on the planet that other people cant even utter another board.
How sad and pathetic.

Mahqsim if u notice acez only posted once so his whole reason of coming here was to advertise his site, other wise he would have posted more, if i am wrong acez plz let me know, if you even visit this site ne more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom