My list of bad things

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaara said:
damn I agree with you on that more than ever. I just got around to trying to install SP2 on one of my machines, immediately steam wouldn't connect, bittorent wouldn't connect, I got stop errors all over the place, the firewall wouldn't seem to stay off, and then it wouldn't let me revert back to SP1 whatsoever and my windows pro CD would not read in the drive. I ended up having to use the win98 boot CD, format C, and then swap out the CD drive for another one

DEATH TO SP2

I am guessing you did not install SP2 on clean machinnes?

I am guessing you did not install SP2 on clean machinnes?
No I didn't, installed it over my original windows, and it lead to dozens of problems afterwards. I do remember when it first came out I tried installing it numerous times and all I got was BSODs so it was an improvement, but not much.

I installed SP2 on this machine once I got the AMD64 goin....it's worked fine for me and I had been anti-SP2 for quite some time....but ehh, it really doesn't bug me...torrent and everything that needs to connect to the internet works fine, the firewall turns off when it should and things like that..haven't had a problem with it

I think most problems that arise with it are because of people installing it on a already 'worn' machine

mmm.. sp2 works fine for me, the only thing that i changed is the number of half-opened connections from 10 to 50,000.. as more is required to attain a faster speed on shareaza..

i hate.. you.. yes you, the guy/girl who is reading this :p

j/k..

seriously, my hate list is kinda controversial.. as it'll offend alot of people :p

though here is a few recently on my mind:
PETA
religion (i praise the religious ideal, just i don't believe in a dictator who i have to submit myself as inferior)
bogus environmental movement (which is alot of them.. actually, most is driven by political goals, not real science behind environment..)
and alot of other things i can't think of right now.. but please don't argue with me about my opinion here, pm me if you want to :D

The Family guy

What???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????

gaara said:
damn I agree with you on that more than ever. I just got around to trying to install SP2 on one of my machines, immediately steam wouldn't connect, bittorent wouldn't connect, I got stop errors all over the place, the firewall wouldn't seem to stay off, and then it wouldn't let me revert back to SP1 whatsoever and my windows pro CD would not read in the drive. I ended up having to use the win98 boot CD, format C, and then swap out the CD drive for another one
cookedit.jpg

Sorry, I had to...

well i do have to give some credit to Apple computers. Everything is almost guarenteed to be compatible, and work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom