My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flanker said:
Its nothing personal, I've just had a lot of annoying emotional outbursts at me lately and my patience is running out with people who can't control themselves. And here we have a perfectly "sane" member who comes out of nowhere because I'll bet you something happened to him that day. He just has me rolling my eyes and thinking, "My God...another one." This isn't a pour-out-your-feelings forum. Anyways, if you think what I posted was bad, you're right. It was intended to be bad. If you thought it was a stupid move, well, I still don't think it was. But all that stuff that you guys are telling him, he should've already figured out on his own.

I already know no one cares. Whats more, I haven't exactly had a happy childhood either. Doesn't mean I'm gonna come on here and whine about it. I got over it and learned to control my emotions a while ago. You won't see me doing the same thing around here. Maybe I'm just emotionally stable. I can't think of anything I can't live without. There are plenty of things that are important to be, but if the most important thing(s) to me were taken away, I'd get over it.

I find it funny that this thread is right above the EMO rant. 49 posts bashing EMOs in that thread and guess what happens in this one...

Well, some people just need to talk about it or let it go...let it get out.

Flanker said:
I find it funny that this thread is right above the EMO rant. 49 posts bashing EMOs in that thread and guess what happens in this one...
Ah yeas, the Irony Of It All.

I was about the post the banner up myself, but currently i am feeling like i am living on borrowed karma. So i figured that I won't and just say some thing thoughtful instead.

emo.gif
:D

You need all the Karma you need to survive in Antarctica :) I've run out of good Karma anyways, so I can afford to lose some more.

lol thats funny, Flanker is just speaking his mind chill out on him. This wasnt meant as a thread to get sympathy, because i dont need that. I just wanted you all to know a bit more about why im CRAYZA!=)

My hopes in writing this was to maybe get others to share a hard part of their life, i think Flanker shared some emotion (although he obviously doesnt like me much, but that isnt exactly aquired from just this thread.)..

I think someone said Apokalipse said "if you are going to live through life, you may as well enjoy it." and i completely agree...

even 500k a year for 3 hours a day working on computers is nothing compared to the feeling of a crowd cheering because YOU inspired them.... and i think that WorldIndustries understands that.... maybe others have different opinions....
But... isnt that what makes this world great? the ability to freely express your opinion and share feelings with other people....

I understand what your saying. Weve all got problems and sometimes ppl just want to express them to get it out. BTW the banner was only for funnies :p

I didn't actually take the time to read this entire thread, but Flanker stole my picture, and I thought you should all know that. :)

RichM499 said:
lol thats funny, Flanker is just speaking his mind chill out on him. This wasnt meant as a thread to get sympathy, because i dont need that. I just wanted you all to know a bit more about why im CRAYZA!=)

My hopes in writing this was to maybe get others to share a hard part of their life, i think Flanker shared some emotion (although he obviously doesnt like me much, but that isnt exactly aquired from just this thread.)..

I think someone said Apokalipse said "if you are going to live through life, you may as well enjoy it." and i completely agree...

even 500k a year for 3 hours a day working on computers is nothing compared to the feeling of a crowd cheering because YOU inspired them.... and i think that WorldIndustries understands that.... maybe others have different opinions....
But... isnt that what makes this world great? the ability to freely express your opinion and share feelings with other people....

I'm all for expressing emotions. But for the last 2 weeks, people have been whining (sometimes directly to me) about how their life sucks. Well, guess what, everyone's life sucks and they get on with it just fine (thats not directed at you, but at everyone who feels that way). If you want to express how awesome you feel playing music and love hearing the cheer of the crowd, hell, I'll join in. But fod god's sakes, don't go around saying that your life sucks and doing nothing to make it better. Its straight up annoying. Now lets talk about music :D

beardo526 said:
I didn't actually take the time to read this entire thread, but Flanker stole my picture, and I thought you should all know that. :)

Heh, what can I say. Its a good picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom