My leaving of TF....

Status
Not open for further replies.

algu7344

In Runtime
Hello all,

I am leaving TF. It seems that in the past several months, that this place has unfortunately gone down hill. I have never seen so many ignorant posts, laziness, and just plain stupidity in any other forum. I am not saying this place sucks, or anything of that nature, but if we cleaned house a little bit around here, this place would be sweet. We have several knowledgable people around here, but most are pretty much a threat to the integrity of this place. I am more than likely moving on to xtremesystems or something of that nature. I feel this place is a stepping stone and then when you know more, you move on. Well, I have been here too long knowing too much. And when I put in correct feedback, and absolute answers, I get rushed with a bunch of stupid bullshit from posers that are just kids that think they know about computers. Well I wish you all farewell. Nubius, I will see ya around. Gaara, you are a good mod. TheMajor, you are sweet. And dhw and counterstrike, read a book.

Well, even though we have had our spats, I still wish you farewell:D

Hopefully you find what you are looking for in other forums.

I have no idea who you are considering I very, very rarely ever leave the OTD forum, but later. :)

algu7344 said:
I have never seen so many ignorant posts, laziness, and just plain stupidity in any other forum.

Hate to take on the offensive position, but in the past, you've made a few interesting posts with ignorant statements that were sometimes factually wrong about OS X, UNIX, and Linux, notably in a particular thread in the Apple forum this past January.

Not that it matters anyway. I'm just being an idiot. Perhaps you may decide to reverse your decision and stay :). The more knowledgable people there are here, the more the forum may shift towards what you considered more 'clean'. Realize every member counts, and by leaving, you could only encourage the trend you are leaving because of.

It's your choice. I learned a long time ago to just stand back and let people go who have made up their minds.

You get out of TF what you put into it, same as everything else in life.

Hasta la vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom