My Last Post On The Forumns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillipBelcher

In Runtime
Well This is my Last Post here, People are starting to really piss me off. I dont get why people have to be so ****ing rude sometimes. People come to theese forumns to have us help them with there problems, instead we turn them around and kick there ass out the door. Whats going on here? Is there something im missing? Well if anyone has a problem you can e-mail me at PBElcher@col-col.com for i will no longer be posting on theese forumns.

I had fun while i was here
Peace out
Phillip Belcher

This is what set me off!
http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?threadid=74960

Sorry to see a good resource go, PhillipBelcher.

Unfortunatly, it's tough to aquire good help these days on a lot of technical-based forums. It seems, far too often, that people feel it necessary to post childish remarks to other people just trying to find some help.
And with technology being fed to people at younger and younger ages, this certainly does not help matters. Although this is not always true, younger people tend to have larger egos. This just adds more fuel to the fire.

Instead of enlightening people with helpful information, it seems to be more fun for certain people to be in their own limelight and call each other names and/or speak with this rediculous language called "leetspeak" or whatever. It scares me to fathom that some of these people will be the future leaders of information technology.

Nooooo don't leave us...
I completely agree with what you have to say phillip.
I find myself ignoring a post where people start bagering the new members. I wish it wasn't you leaving Phillip. Ill keep in touch via Emails.

Good luck to you with your bright future ahead of you.

BTW !

This is the BS he is talking about.

From SHAWN

"This is going to turn into a fun thread, I can feel it.

Wrong forum BTW."

Yeah, don't go man. Stick around. You did the right thing by sticking up for someone whom had the information posted backwards. You're original post in that thread was sincere and helpful. This forum needs more people like you.

If i would have seen that thread when it was started I would have done the same thing as you did. Some people get off on seeing others errors and making fun of them. Just because they know that the person made an error, they feel like, "They are so much smarted then them." It's a childish thing to do and they proved it. You were the man about it and stepped in.

Hat's off to you, middle finger up to them.

All i have to say is thank you. Im glad so many other feel the same way, and that there are so many of you wanting me to stay. I will stick around and just ignore the ignorant people. I might have over reacted, but the bottom line is people shouldnt try to embarrass others who dont know exactly what they are talking about.
Thanks for the Support.

BTW [Flame SNIPPED]
:p

Good to hear it Phillip... Glad you are gonna stick around.

anim_beer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom