My Ipod Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
so i get a 4g 2gb iPod nano for christmas (yay!) so chrsitmas night was digging around on the internet for ipod access and i found a nifty lil site www.ipodlinux.org so i thought "cool" but the more research i did the more i saw it's a possibility...so as of right now, i have linux up and running on my ipod! which is really sweet because there are a ton of apps and games..i can even play the original Doom on there..oh..and it's an ipod photo..and i can watch videos!

Yeah, I have seen this online quite a bit...I'm just afraid of busting my iPod in doing it.

Yea i got a ipod nano too for christmas! I was wondering how can i play the ipod in my car? my cd player plays mp3s but im not to sure how that works?
Do you guys know??

i am still waiting for my black 4gig nano i have to wait until jan 11th till they even ship it :(

and i already mmade a playlist for it too i got 503 songs i want on there i have over 1600 songs though.

yea FM transmitter. u plug it into the headphone jack. choose a station. then tune the radio to that station. then u get ur ipod played through the radio.
or
if u have a casette player, there are these tapes with a cord hanging out that will plug into the headphone jack.
there oldskool though

No sound quality lost... however keeping the transmitter tuned to the station that is null is harder than it sounds. You have to find a station with only static to make it work. I have one and don't use it b/c its a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom