My iPod is currently in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

Daemon Poster
Anchorage, Alaska! Woohoo! Almost to California! (sort of) It should arrive by Monday.

Anyway, the real point of this topic is that Apple is shipping directly from Shaghai, China, which struck me as sort of weird. Are lots of companies doing that now (shipping directly from other countries)?

That is so awesome that you are getting an Ipod. I wish I had one. I have an RCA mp3 player but it's nothing compared to the Ipod. Are you getting the new mini? How much did you pay for it (if you don't mind me asking)?

Yeah, I'm really excited. :) I was getting the mini but it was going to take 6 weeks to ship, so they offered the 15gb one for the same price as the mini. (The mini is $250, the 15gb is regularly $300 but I got it for $250)

I ordered a Logitech MX-700 through a friend who's dad works at Sony, they have some sort of deal. It was shipped from Japan and ended up on Winnipeg, it's been there for a month, and I'm in Toronto

Emily said:
Yeah, I'm really excited. :) I was getting the mini but it was going to take 6 weeks to ship, so they offered the 15gb one for the same price as the mini. (The mini is $250, the 15gb is regularly $300 but I got it for $250)
15gb of music thats pretty big and thats pretty cheap sounds like u got a good deal there

It's in Oakland, CA right now! :D

(After going through Indiana for some reason... :freak: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom