My how things have changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOtis

Daemon Poster
Hope theirs no rule against posting something like this.

I haven't been on for months, I think since last summer actually! Got so busy with life in general I ditched my online life haha.

Trotter still around? B1g hopefully?

Looking forward to seeing all the new 3Dmark06 scores, I'm sure I'm not even on the top anymore, I think the last time I posted on here was when I was rockin 2x 9600GT's. Don't think I ever got around to running Mark on my 9800gtx's when those guys came out. I've been keepin up with hardware like I always have, reading slashdot and tomshardware religiously, haven't had the stinkin money for a new rig though.

I'm enrolled in a program (well, payment plan pending I suppose) at PSU to get my A+/ NETWORK+/ CCNA/ MCP/ SECURITY+ certifications. Hoping to get an entry level job this summer, hopefully help desk. I'm sure I'll be posting even more in other parts of the forums besides hardware like I always have.

I'm glad to be back, looking forward to contributing more and helping all the noobies out there with "Is this a good build?" "Will this run (insert game here)?", like I once posted haha.

Good to see you back around, man.

Yeah, I'm still here. Somehow I got looped into this thing even deeper... not sure how that happened. :D b1g is still absent with his family. I haven't heard anything from him, but Chris might have. I miss him a lot, though.

I havent heard from him at all since this time last year sadly, I miss that guy a lot he just vanished.
I really wish he would get back in touch with us in some way email post or **** even a smoke signal would do.

Good to see you back around, man.

Yeah, I'm still here. Somehow I got looped into this thing even deeper... not sure how that happened. :D b1g is still absent with his family. I haven't heard anything from him, but Chris might have. I miss him a lot, though.

Haha, I noticed you're an Admin now. Moving on up huh? Bummer, did something happen to him? That guy was always a great help. I haven't noticed any posts from, Nitestick? I think that's the guys handle, he used to be way active here.

EDIT: Oh come to think of it, I think b1g and I talked a bit on AIM, I haven't been on there for awhile myself, I think I'll see if he's on.

The stick is still around he is just tied up with uni.

An yea all we know about b1g is he had to go home to deal with a problem in his extended family but that was over a year ago, and sadly he has not retuned when he can I am sure he will return and rejoin the mod team.

An other than that Mak is a TF manager, Jorsoft is now a Smod like myself and we have moved server an got a new them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom