My hopes and dreams have been destroyed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I knew for sure... This is probably the biggest load off my shoulders ever, still.

What's weird is, she claims the baby is from her ex. And she's keeping it for that reason... But she still wants to be with me.

there is a very easy solution to all this....

GO TO THE DOCTOR WITH HER!!!

it will take about one day and you will get all the facts possible

Cut bait, run like ****. Have a DNA test done after the birth. She's not worth the trouble she is causing and trust me, this will only be the tip of the iceberg. Cut your losses.

I wish I knew for sure... This is probably the biggest load off my shoulders ever, still.

What's weird is, she claims the baby is from her ex. And she's keeping it for that reason... But she still wants to be with me.

She still wants a connection with her ex, when a baby is involved its not a good idea to be involved. Especially when she first claimed the baby might be yours if that man comes back on the scene it could lead to complications later on down the road. As dave said its time to cut your losses, you panicked when you thought it might be yours, you don't want to end up with responsibilities by proxy.

You might have just gotten one of the luckiest brakes in your life. I am with Chris though can't be to sure at this point. Sell out the extra dough and get the pat test. Just to muke sure so you can cover yourself.

RUN. You clearly cannot trust her, and if your life plans would be ruined if it was yours, what does that say about her life plans? You're clearly not on the same page/evenly yolked etc.

Just turn on day time TV and your bound to find Maury or something. If you stick around, that will be you...

I ran... If I get a call one day, saying the kid is mine, I'll shell out for the test. If not, I'm leaving it alone, and hopefully I'll never see her again. I really have no problem doing this, considering what I just went though...

Everyone here is saying the same thing.... Now...

What's the real reason your wanting to stay?? If your going to "stick" with her thru this pregnancy, just to find out in 9 months it's not yours... What then?

Nukem, I said I RAN. I don't want to stay. I never did. I don't even like the girl, really. My whole reason for dating her was to get my mind off of my ex-ladyfriend who I was with for the better part of 15 months, who cheated on me and then broke up with me.

Besides that, preg-girl had a really crummy personality... Good looking, but that was it. So once that goes because of pregnancy... You know.

Roger that... (Look at the time difference between posts) we were posting at the same time. now you can concentrate on your classes... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom