my forum was hacked - digitalmind

Status
Not open for further replies.
'sorry for hacking your site, I just did it for fun'

Oooook....about as useful as "hey dude, sorry for banging your wife, I just did it for fun"

well no shit you did it for fun, what consolation is that to me?

I guess it's better than, YEAH LITTLE BEOTCH YOU LIKE THAT SHIZ!? I HACKED YOU BEOTCH HAHAHA PWNZ0RER!!

but still, that's just lame crap.

GET EM WAYNE

Talk to their ISP....usually when ISPs figure out what their customers are doing they'll drop 'em just like that. Dang, that'd make my day ...losing internet all of the sudden, and getting a phone call from my ISP saying they will no longer take my money because some punk reported me. hehe

waynejkruse10 said:
how can i get them, i have reported them to imageshack, but what else can i do?

imageshack is not going to do anything for you. And they will not release any information to you either.

Your best bet is just to patch up and walk away. They could of complete destroyed your forum. Did you have a backup of the forums at the time?

And I dont think the Fed's are going to do anything about it, since it was a forum and it was thru 2 different countries.

And despite what they say, they are not hackers. Just scripts kiddies that know how to compile someone elses clever coding.

FireFox said:
Ok, completely ignore my suggestion which is easy to do and actually works.

well they wont shut those guys down from a complaint from 1 person to an ISP. That only works when either 1 ISP contacts the other ISP. Or when law enforcement gets involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom