my forum was hacked - digitalmind

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I don't know about in australia, but in the US atleast (home of lawsuits) you can sue for every minute of down time your site goes through as an expense....of course it might only be worth it to a huge coorperation obviously.

yes, they do, i will do that.

I was just on their IRC and one of the hackers (username "unknown") told me that he was sorry and he only did it for fun :-/

Find out who he is and report him and when you see him on IRC, tell him "you are sorry for reporting him. And that you only did it b/c some guys on TF told you to".. :confused:

Tell him you will only have him prosecuted just for fun, youve got nothing to lose and these idiots left clues,evidence, and their footprints all over it looks like. Very sloppy hacking, they deserve to be dealt with. Imageshack is US based too, your in Australia, if they hacked your site being hosted there in Australia and used a link to a file hosted in the US I think you can get them for some sort of international law violation as well. Australia will cooperate with the US. That image from the site expires on imageshack in 5 days.

You could go visit them in jail and be like, sorry i reported you, took your life away, and smashed your computer up w/ a sledgehammer just for fun!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom