My first website

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac_mogul

The Original Mac User
Yup, I've thrown my hat into the ring...

I have a website! :D

I would appreciate it if everyone would at least visit it. So far I have a (generic) Forum, a (generic) Chat room capable of holding up to four people at a time, I'm working on a web album, and I have other stuff there too that I feel I will soon edit out due to the fact that It is also discussed on the forum. But any tips from you pros out there would be immensely appreciated!:)
Thanks everyone!

Oh, to get there, just click the siggy! (technology rocks!)

hmm looks good what you code it in? You make backround/graphics your self mate?

Naw, it's from freewebs.com (great place) and it's a built in template. I'm not allowed to make my own until I pay for 'premium' membership:)

our computer guides are hosted by a free account on freewebs. you do not need to use their templates. make your own designs and use the online manager to upload or FTP it to your site.

Yeah, I tried that, but I guess I'd done something wrong and the way it turned out was really ugly and it hurt my eyes. :angry:

Besides, I liked the whole 'Indigo' theme and decided to keep the blue template:)

Yea, ekÆsine and I have been using FrontPage.......
Not sure if you are using this Mac....but somehow, givin' the name and your machine with you in your picture on the Picture Thread...somehow I doubt that you are using this! ;)

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom