my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah... and the 4th doesnt make sense... if you already have bad eyesight, you cannot join the navy so why does it matter if you get laser eye surgery? either way u cannot go to the navy!

Tyler1989 said:
Isn't the fourth a blessing?

Some people are patriotic and die for my country.

I would either die for my country, or die in a revolution. I am not the quiet opressed type of person.

Norcent said:
I'd never do that laser eye surgery cause:

1. cost too much

2. you could be blind

3. your eyesight could be better but just for a few years

4. you can't get laser surgery and then go to the United States Navy
Cause they don't accept any people that have bad eye sight or got laser surgery.

1 is out of the question, and I've never heard of people going blind from lasic surgery. Lasic surgery costs roughly 500 per eye, and I don't think it's that bad, honestly. 1000 per couple of years isn't that much money, especially if you really want to see.

but you can see with glasses and contacts so why spend 1000 per eye?

I bought that program but it'll take a few weeks then i'll post back my results.

Norcent said:
but you can see with glasses and contacts so why spend 1000 per eye?

I bought that program but it'll take a few weeks then i'll post back my results.

Sigh. Look outside of the box. Some people care about their looks, and don't like the looks of glasses on them. My brother wears contracts, and says they are very irratating and matinance of them is annoying.

Norcent said:
How can i improve them?

3-4 years ago i could see fine and i had 20/20 eyesight but now i can't see things that are 2 ft. away unless there huge.

I am only 16 years old.
Laser Eye Surgery if you got the $$$$. It's not cheap.

Re: Re: my eyes

Harper said:
Laser Eye Surgery if you got the $$$$. It's not cheap.

You supposed to do it when your 18 or older, becauswe your eyes don't change as rapidly after that.

a baby is born with eyes the same as what they'll be when they are an adult though. Well.....eyes grow, but VERY very little amount, they are basically full sized when you are born.

Anywho, another thing with lasic surgery (I think) is that you gotta wait an extended period of time before going on an airplane. The pressure apparently can cause harm to the surgery that was done.

Theres another kind of surgery besides lasic that I cant remember. It's either lasic or the one I'm forgetting that you cant go on airplanes.

Nubius thats not completely true, I could see fine when I was younger but now my vision gets worse and worse. Your eyes do change as you get older, most people dont have glasses when they are kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom