My email Accounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom555

In Runtime
Hi,
i have been on internet from 1999, and i have mail accounts in yahoo. But i always feel like someone is using my mail account. Might be that person is living in USA and might be collaberated with yahoo also.
How can i make sure that my mail account is checked only by me alone? Anyone can access passwords by hacking from usa. And check important emails and even delete them! Then when i check my account myself then i would be looking at the remaining emails and spam!
Isn't there any governing system checking the use of emails accounts and their accesses!???
I have written this to yahoo also, but the replies i got was of making good passwords!
I don't know many of you who might have read this did ever understood!

-------------
eric

Change your password immediately. Make it something longer than eight digits, and mix it up. Use all the info you have about making strong passwords, and be sure to write it down so YOU don't forget it.

If you think someone may be using your account, change the password every couple of days for a while. Change the secondary email addy for the account so that any updates are sent to it.

If someone who has your address has a virus on their computer, you may be receiving some funky email that looks like you sent it, or someone else sent it, from your account. If that is the case, your account is fine. I have had this happen to me before. But, if you are worried, go with the password gymnastics.

Anyone can access passwords by hacking from usa.
Hey this can be done by ANYONE on the internet. Not just people in the USA. I have seen more sites hacked in the name of Islam than i have for the good of the USA.

Hacking can be done by anyone anywhere. Anyone with a Internet connection can use a brute force password grabber.

Hi,
i have been on internet from 1999, and i have mail accounts in yahoo. But i always feel like someone is using my mail account. Might be that person is living in USA and might be collaberated with yahoo also.
How can i make sure that my mail account is checked only by me alone? Anyone can access passwords by hacking from usa. And check important emails and even delete them! Then when i check my account myself then i would be looking at the remaining emails and spam!
Isn't there any governing system checking the use of emails accounts and their accesses!???
I have written this to yahoo also, but the replies i got was of making good passwords!
I don't know many of you who might have read this did ever understood!

-------------
eric

Don't worry relax you have to be a certified USA hacker to hack no other country offers this verification so its against the law if your not in the USA ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom