My dwarf hamster is dying :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Harper I know what you mean. Even at the rodent level I can notice distinct personality differences among all my pet hamsters.

Sorry about your hammy :( I had to put mine down a little while back,I had him for over 2 year's then he got some type of skin disease on his belly and leg's and couldn't walk any more,So instead of letting him suffer i just put him down :(

Sorry dude :( I've never really had a pet for a really long time (I've had parakeets, but they flew away. Plus, you can't get too close to them) so I can't say that I know exactly what you're going through, but I think I can imagine. Kinda like your best friend, huh? Someone you can go to anytime? I had a cat ^_^ Anyways, sorry about you loss again.

so sorry about ur pet.. i had a dog when i was little and he was my best friend for 15 years and some1 stole him.....yes some1 just took my dog away. never seen him since.

boomstick666 said:
so sorry about ur pet.. i had a dog when i was little and he was my best friend for 15 years and some1 stole him.....yes some1 just took my dog away. never seen him since.

That's just crap, whoever did that should be shot.

boomstick666 said:
Maybe your parents saved you the trauma of death. Fifteen is old for any dog. Know what I mean?

It's like my pet rabbit when I was a kid. It disappeared one Saturday evening. The next day, we said a nice word for him and had a big Sunday dinner. I never knew where he went.

Dave :D

In my life I've gone through several hamsters...

There's been good, theres been bad...

It was sad when the good ones died...

I usually fed the bad ones to my neighbor's snake. :freak:

The best thing to do (IMO) would be to buy another hamster pup from your local PetSmart. This way you'll still have a hamster, and you won't have to throw away/waste all the hamster supplies you already have. :)

I am sorry for your loss. I know how you feel as in my lifetime, I have lost two dogs, one cat, and a bird. My pets are like family to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom