My dwarf hamster is dying :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

septoid2

Daemon Poster
This sucks :(:(

My pet dwarf hamster is dying right now, like he has less then an hour if I'm lucky to live. He has this respiratory infection, and I feel like total **** because I knew he had it, but I've had hamsters before who've gotten it and survived.

I took him out of his tank and put him in like this little white tub with some bedding, food and water. He hasn't moved or anything, hes covered in diarrhea and discharge from his eyes and nose. I've had this hamster the longest, he's the coolest guy on Earth. He's probably watched so many movies with me on my computer, he keeps me company when I'm gaming or studying, he's fathered 3 sets of hamster pups (babies), and yeah, I feel really bad right now.

:(

thats pretty kool that you have a pet hamster and you watch movies and game with him just think of those times and yould be ok.

i tell you what would be another kool pet is a ferret like on starship troopers get on of those

smile.gif

Cheer up dude... Just think about all the good times... I'm sure there have been many more good times then this one bad time...

I keep 4 (including him).

I originally got him and a girl, the girl had 3 litters of pups, most of them I gave away, I kept 2 however. A boy and girl. I then split them up by gender.

Girl(Cooter)
minidsc035773mb.jpg

That was like his "wife". I split them up thogh because I didn't want anymore babies. I'll put more pics up later but right now I'm trying to study but I keep checking up on him and he just looks worse and worse. He's not even having diarrhea, whatever he ate is just passing straight through his system, like hes poo'ing big seeds. I feel so bad for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom