my dreams of high end video cards are gone :( due to a great deal :) !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

j12

Daemon Poster
i was planning to get a high end video card when DX10 comes out. i had $400 set aside that i planned to spend mostly on new videocards. but on sunday i went to frys electronics and i sas a "open box" 32' lcd hd tv, for the stunning price of $350. sure the tv had no real "brand name", it was Emprex, but it was so cheap. and since it was open box there was an extra 5% off. i could not pass up such a wonderful deal. since i am only a freshman in highschool. i get money from christmas, birthdays and when i work during the summer. and since my family is not rich i dont get a lot on christmas and birthdays. i get around 50$ from my parents. the tv quality is not the greatest but its fairly good. it has plenty of inputs but no HDMI. i'm still trying to get used to surfing the web and TF on a 32 inch screen. games are pretty good also on a 32" tv. i just wanted to share the wonderful news.

32 inch LCD TV displayed by a geforce 6600? Games? What like solitaire? What resolution 800x600?

other then that... cool. I'd rather have a one with HDMI though... but meh... it's cool anyway.

the resolution is 1366x768, i have played bf2 at 1024x768 at mid settings. dont worry once dx10 comes out i'll get a nice vidcard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom