my dogs new chew toy

Status
Not open for further replies.
by saying symantec boot disk i mean a symantec ghost corporate edition boot disk in order to bring a client ready for a multicast ghost image session. ;)

oh man i love it when i remember those 1 foot floppy disks.... i was in kindergarden at the time, and the game on thos disks were sooooooooooo fun... it was dos btw...

ahhh you gotta love floppiues, i use them when i need to, usually school papers. and my comp has a drive on it. i really dont use them, but i just dont want there to b a time when i need it and i dont have the drive or floppies. but for your old floppies, they make great frisbees..... out the but window is always fun, watchin them explode (break apart, w/e) or attemptin to hit something..... but lets keep that hush hush ;)

and sweet pic...

pccc

oh man i love it when i remember those 1 foot floppy disks.... i was in kindergarden at the time, and the game on thos disks were sooooooooooo fun... it was dos btw...
:eek: Wow! 1 foot long?!?! I must've not been born yet or something, 'cause I never heard of floppies that were a foot!!! When did those come about anyway?

ahahha i was jk dude, i exaggerated the fact that they were like 6'' or sumtin. i havn't seen one in like 10 years. but those things were huge, or atleast they seemed huge, kuhz i mean i was in kindergarden, and when ur a kid, everything seems a whole lot bigger.

EDIT:...... oh man, i get so many of those "1038945987 hours for free aol" cd's in the mail, i took over all of those discs (about 40) to my friend's house and started shootin them... i shot 20 he shot 20.... the person not shooting would throw them into the air. we used a shotgun btw... and i shot 14 outof 20.

yea but both floppys and cds make good frisbees
specially those free aol cds u get in the mail
try doing that with a hard drive
wouldnt work so well huh?

I view floppy disks like I view condoms.
You keep a box of them handy in your desk as you never know when you will need them.
And you are damned if you don't have them when you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom