My dog is missing :((

Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy

Fully Optimized
I had the DirecTV guy come and upgrade my system. Well the douche bag left my gate open and now my dog, Jag, is missing. I'm freakin' devastated :( He's such a good dog and I seriously can't image him not there with us.

We've done everything we can think of...visiting all the animal shelters and vets, posting flyers, posting classifieds...everything. He didn't have his collar on and he's not chipped. He's been missing since Thursday afternoon, so it's not looking so great at this point.

Anything else you guys can think of that I can do? Has anyone else lost a pet and got them back?

Thanks T-F!

8423_1121880378201_1562838927_30381153_6044251_n.jpg

Ah! man, that's not good. I would feel the same way if my cat ever ran away. I watch my pet like a hawk whenever the main door is opened. I remember having a DTV guy come in to install the satellite, and I made sure to lock my cat in a room until the guy was done.

Keep looking though. I think dogs should be able find their way back home. Good luck.

He's a good looking dog too.

i'm so sorry :( i hate when people lose their pets

but not to sound mean or anything.....if he wanted to be there, why would he leave the first chance he got?

Well, you have a good point. However, he's left the yard many times, but stuck around the neighborhood and came back. I don't know why this time would be any different. It makes me wonder if someone picked him up and kept him. He's a very good dog, but kinda has dog ADD :p I could easily see him wandering too far because he got distracted with something and then getting lost.

I can't imagine the amount of anger I would have towards that guy who left the gate open. That would warrant an instant... yeah I'll just bite my tongue.

I hope he comes back man. Always sucks when things like that happen. Keep the thread updated, I'm curious to know the outcome.

Dogs love to explore. Since he hadn't been neutered he still has that impulse to see what's out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom