My computer career.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
These people have a campus across from Mariah and she told me to check them out. I already aced their evaluation and have an appointment to see their campus tomorrow. Anybody have any info on these people? The lady on the phone claimed accredited, but I thought that was only needed for schools giving out actual degrees?

Not sure if my work network is blocking any links in your post... or if you just forgot to post links or info... lol.

stare.jpg

Oh lol, thought the thread title was referring to wondering about your actual "computer career" lol.. My bad.

I'd say actual college would be a better idea anyway. Just make sure it's an accredited program, IMO.

Oh lol, thought the thread title was referring to wondering about your actual "computer career" lol.. My bad.

I'd say actual college would be a better idea anyway. Just make sure it's an accredited program, IMO.
My computer career is supposed to be an accredited program itself, but what I'm going for is accredited and labeled on the main gov site.

Like Carnage said and I'm telling you here on Tech-Forums, do not bother with them.
Start off by looking into a local technical college, or like we have talked before last year start gearing up for your comptia network+.

Going to an online University like the AZ one to get an actual associates.

Ok so the run down for this place (for anybody that might be wondering in the US) is they want 15k so you can get 4 certs. You have an unlimited amount of testing you can do but according to reports you barely get any actual hands on and they just shove mock tests down your throat that are almost like the real tests. So not worth 15k.

Going to an online University like the AZ one to get an actual associates.
You barely get any actual hands on and they just shove mock tests down your throat that are almost like the real tests. So not worth 15k.

You think so batman, after looking at the link once and only the frontpage I smelled BS from it and kept on going.
If you do the online college make sure you read all of their terms and make sure you can give them out their balanceses they'll ask for quarterly.

I wish you the best in this mguire, let us know when you get you in and get your stack of homework assigmenrs

You think so batman, after looking at the link once and only the frontpage I smelled BS from it and kept on going.
If you do the online college make sure you read all of their terms and make sure you can give them out their balanceses they'll ask for quarterly.

I wish you the best in this mguire, let us know when you get you in and get your stack of homework assigmenrs
Thought I was clear, I'm not doing this mycomputercareer thing. I'm doing an actual online college accredited by the US Government. I have family and friends going here and I'm getting an actual degree. MCC on the other hand wanted 15k for 4 certs. Eh, I can get an A+ on my own time for 300 lol.

i never said you were "going to do this" twice here. your the one still looking at the my fake computer career site. :p to be honest with you, you sound like you dont know if you wanna swim or sink when pushing through with your tech edu. sorry to say but thats what i feel from you.

Back
Top Bottom