My clan recruiting video, i just made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tordenskjold said:
I think his pc was recording in fraps it just lagged that bad... it was also on lowest resolution... *chuckle*

unless you have a hardcore RAID array setup... You really cant run fraps without it lagging unless you have it at 640x480.

But the picture quality is just as good when you look at it when it is done. But also it would not hurt to throw in a couple of anti aliasing passes.

Dude not saying doing this is a bad thing but that video was dum and has no meaning ? a Smily face and R.S ? Thats it i know you jsut made it but dude you can do better really come on. IF you want people to join your clan do some videos plays of your clan Winning and owning people. That will get people to join not a Yellow Smilely face.

umm yeah, it wont play in winamp :confused: :laughing: too bad i guess i cant watch the horrible video :(

I don't want to sound mean, but I'm going to agree with the majority of the people here. That movie was horrible. All the screenshots are annoying, and all you ever see is that you have died or you're waiting for people to join. Get some video footage.

OH GOD... Nubius was right. I didn't even make it though 30 seconds.

now... im sorry, but what you want to do is make viewers say, "OH NO! It's over?" and watch it again. not close it after 30 seconds.

It wasn't so much the music selection and the horrid screenshots. You need fluid video man... And a good video editing program.

sorry.. your intent was good... but you failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom