my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's a lot of miles on your car, I would avoid putting a ton of money into it. That's the reason I haven't done much with my car...has almost 202,000 on it, although it still runs really good because my uncle took care of it. The only things I've put into it are things I can take out and put into a new car.

I wouldn't waste any money it. Just drive the car, it's not a show car or a race car. It would be like trying to polish a turd.

I am thinking about getting a real aluminum dash kit for my car. Its an acura legend 1990. I don't know how good it would look though. Real Aluminum in a car. I think it would look nice but I don't know. I saw a picture of it inside of a corvette and that looked awesome. Problem is its a little on the expensive side.
I will still buy it if some people think it will look nice.

Could you post up a picture of your car as it is now?

do whatever you like man. if youre into spending money to make your car look nicer go for it.

but post pics.

I wouldn't waste any money it. Just drive the car, it's not a show car or a race car. It would be like trying to polish a turd.

You cant polish a turd, BUT YOU CAN CHROME IT!

My car has all aluminum dash trim but it came that way from the factory as its a special edition. Personally i cant see putting any money into a car thats over 5-6 years old. The money would be better put to use saving for a newer car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom