my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't spend another dime on a car that old. Let alone being that young money is more important for other things.

yeah I think its a sign not to put more money into my car until I get the break line fixed. Why did somebody put a break line between the firewall and not have easy access to it? I have to take a Grinder to the steal to find which break line got cut and fix it.

yeah I think its a sign not to put more money into my car until I get the break line fixed. Why did somebody put a break line between the firewall and not have easy access to it? I have to take a Grinder to the steal to find which break line got cut and fix it.

Actually it's not a break line, it's a brake line. Can't figure out how it is between the firewall since there is only one. And if your car is made of steal, be afraid. Most are made of steel. And if you are so dense as to spend money on accessories when real safety problems exist you shouldn't be driving anyway. Does somebody have to water you twice a week?

We water him with knowledge countless times a week.

And I would advise against taking a grinder to anything. It's unnecessary. Especially just for a brake line.

Actually it's not a break line, it's a brake line. Can't figure out how it is between the firewall since there is only one. And if your car is made of steal, be afraid. Most are made of steel. And if you are so dense as to spend money on accessories when real safety problems exist you shouldn't be driving anyway. Does somebody have to water you twice a week?

Exactly...why are you trying to make your car look better when its a possibility you may not be around to enjoy it that long if your brakes decide not to work and you get T-boned? Just get your brakes taken care of and drive your car...since its probably your first car you don't need anything fancy, although I'm sure you want it because well, I/We all always want something nicer too...

LOL @ watering him.

ok, lay off Norcet, let him be.

If I were in your shoes though, I would have your UNCLE take care of the brake line issue, seeing as (per your other thread) he was the one that caused the damage.

yeah but I don't want him to pay much. My uncle don't have much money and he just bought a new house, 2 new vehicles a 2007 and 2006. He just keeps buying new stuff which is why he is broke.

If I fix it myself I will charge him for the break line and if I have to grind the steal I will have him pay for the welding bill to weld it back together. I know a welder that will do it cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom