my bro, the moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
"S#17 metal....

DJ-CHRIS said:
Think, I have to put up with this kind of blindness and stupidity almost everyday...
Do you work at a Funny Farm? Rehab Center? Hewlett packard tech support?

J/K I couldn't agree more.

If your brother is referring to some kind of Macintosh, even those are filled with sheet metal, alluminum, casing, and Iron plating (in a few places sometimes), and the outside is the only plastic. :confused:

How in the heck did you get on that subject? Is what were you arguing about in the beginning? :p :cool:

Re: "S#17 metal....

ATIRAGEPRO said:
Do you work at a Funny Farm? Rehab Center? Hewlett packard tech support?

J/K I couldn't agree more.

If your brother is referring to some kind of Macintosh, even those are filled with sheet metal, alluminum, casing, and Iron plating (in a few places sometimes), and the outside is the only plastic. :confused:

How in the heck did you get on that subject? Is what were you arguing about in the beginning? :p :cool:

Hewlett packard tech support! lol.

we got on to the subject cos i was tellin him about my wooden pc case, he said it was a major firehazard

Beefcake said:
Plastic is a very bad thing to have burning. Large amounts of plastic burning is a firefighter's nightmare. Why? Because burning plastic burns VERY long, Very hot (much more hotter then wood), doesn't put out easily, VERY black smoke, and smells horrible. Not too long ago about 25 miles away from my house, a factory or werehouse with TONS of plastic in it caught fire. The fire was so hot (because of the plastic) that the firefighters couldn't do anything or go anywhere near the fire. All they could do was shoot water into it, and let the place burn down.

So using plastic to "blanket" a fire is a very bad idea, it's like trying to use water on a grease fire.

We had one in the core of my city, it was terribly and made the entire city smell.

we got on to the subject cos i was tellin him about my wooden pc case, he said it was a major firehazard

Now that brought out a giggle, I have some nephews that are getting into comps, and I continualy tell them "when I was young, we had wooden computers, the size of a house", they still half believe it. As to your conversation, pull the side panel off a pc, whack him over the head with it and exclaim, " hurts a lot more than plastic eh?".

hmm i think i'll make a computer case purely out of molded sugar...now that would be one sweet computer :D

"SNKill..."

harry18 said:
I think your brother is messing with you, man. Sometimes some people say things just to see how irritated you would get. Maybe thats why he is saying this stuff. :p :p :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom