My Boss Is A N00B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, I already did that last year. If only I wasn't considering ICT A level I wouldn't need to use any punctuation ever again. But I will as it is soo annoying when other people don't.

are you only doing one A level?

i am taking maths, further maths, physics, computing, graphics. and i am tryng to get myself on A+ and cisco courses as well.

sort of hijacked the thread a bit... :eek:

No, but I don't need english for CISCO (CCNA), physics or maths (other ones alongside ICT.)

They let you do that many subjects? :eek:

we can do 5 if they think we will be able to hack it.

CCNA and A+ would be extra stuff i would do in the evenings.

Oh. There isn't really enough time table room for us. But we also have to do stuff along side the A level such as relaxation and RE (sigh) I will try and go to the CISCO suit and play some CS on the IT essentials (PC building and maintance) PC's.

(The older members of the IT department are soo layed back, I have taken loads of ethernet cable, floppy drives cd's and burrowed some RAM from them. It is a shame they now have the MS trained people who lock them selves away in the server room and say no if you want anything.) :(

heh, yea. the max we can fit is 5, and most people drop one after AS level, and continue 4 to A2.

How long are your days, how many lessons do you have a day?

Most people drop one in our school as well to leave 3. I will how ever carry on the instrument I play to grade 8 and get a A level at grade C with a pass, or a merit (preferable) at a B. (I am working my way through grade 6 currently.)

You know it would be kinda funny if your boss is actually a member here on TF, and he reads this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom