My Boss Is A N00B

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulater6000

Daemon Poster
Yesterday I was logging into the work system, and I didint notice the boss was right behind me.

Well anyway when I opened up the cursor was in the password box instead of in the user name. (..not that it really matters, so i just fugured id type the password and then shift+tab back to the user and fill that in.. naturaly)

Well anyway next thing I know my boss is freakin out at me about how the username must be typed in before the password.

Then out of nowhere the boss startes getting mad at me for typing so fast...

"Stop typing so fast! just slow down, take your time and do it right!"

NOOB!

Whenever I fix something with dad's computer, he insists on watching me (thinking some of my computer-smarts will rub off on him).

However, he just ends up flipping out. "What the **** are you doing? Slow down! You're going to make a mistake and ruin the computer alltogether!"

This isn't just with typing. He also insists that I'm going through dialogues and folders too fast with the mouse.

WorldIndustries said:
This isn't just with typing. He also insists that I'm going through dialogues and folders too fast with the mouse.

same here! "what was that?!? what did you just do? go back and do it again..." :cool:

and then with error messages, you know what they are, as you have seen them loads of times, and the only thing you can often click is OK anyway. "what did that say? why did you close it?"

and then when installing, i am sure it isnt just me who just goes next, next next, custom, tickety tick, next ~installing~ finish. "go back! i want to see all the options" so he goes through, and ends up with the same stuff as i had in the first place.

Yes, gelous, like I am for your overly concerning viewpoints on every word being spelled correctly.

Alex81388 said:
Yes, gelous, like I am for your overly concerning viewpoints on every word being spelled correctly.

Thanks, but I'm usually not up tight about words unless they are extremely common and almost impossible to be spelled incorrectly. I like how you say I am overly concerning about spelling when this is the first time I have done that...but you know, whatever floats your boat.

The Dr Scholls version of jelous

*lol*

lol I'm gellin.

OMG, i thougth my relatives were the only ones that did that, HOLY COW, its so common, wow! i hate when my parents do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom