My big announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, you get out of it what you put into it. I've got 20.5 years thus far, and going strong. I guess we're both too stubborn to quit!

The only things my wife and I laid down before we said "I do" was that there was no escape clause, and how many kids (she wanted 12, but I knew she'd change her mind), and how we'd eradicate that problem once we hit the target number. We've had our struggles and knock-down-drag-outs, but we've made it through.

I hope the same for you. Just let her drive... I've seen what happens when yo get behind the wheel.

All the things that have been mentioned here are only the 10% why I would like to be a bachelor in my entire life or most of it. Well, you may think that I am young and I will change my mind, but I'm not thinking of getting married till my mid-thirties/forties even I would get on well with my girlfriend I f I have girlfriend.

congrats!!!!.....my grandmother's advice to me when i got married was communication, tolerance, and patance (sorry for the misspell). She was sure right about that. She never steered me wrong and and was always 99% right.
good luck and congrats again............one more thing.....i wouldn't use "yes Dear" That in most cases will get you in more trouble.........
but most of all enjoy it and don't sweat the small stuff.

I think the word, you're looking for is patience, pennywise. Anyway congrats, chankama. Best of luck to you.

Not for me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom