My band!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mouse5150

Baseband Member
Hello, if you like heavy rock then check out my band, Burn Machina, I play drums!

www.burnmachina.co.uk

I'm just looking to expose us to as many people as I can, we're pretty good! There are mp3's in the media section :)

Also, if anyone has any time on their hands and likes our music, then help us get onto the bill of our biggest local outdoor park festival by registering to this community and voting for Burn Machina here. I'd really appreciate it and we really wanna play! :)

Cheers!

Karl

Are there quite a few labels out there in the UK? Or is it mainly just Apple Recording or whatever the beetles own?

There are a fair few independant labels over here and a few majors as far as I'm aware... We nearly got signed to the same label as Autechre (an experimental band, they highly influence Thom Yorke apparently) but they signed Sigur Ros instead ... other than that, we have a representative of Atlantic who likes our stuff but aint heard more from that yet :confused:

:)

Poll poll poll :)

hmm i'll check em out and give some feedback (once my brother stops playin online so he doesnt lag hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom