my 500th POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW.....I told you before that I like to mess with people.
Humor comes with Geek.....it's just in the recipe man.....
But, most of my humor is intended for me. I don't care if anyone else thinks it's wierd.

-edit-
Still haven't gotten rid of that 16-port hub yet, eh?
I'll trade it for your mom's car keys!
Oh wait.....I still need to give YOU something. How about this 1MB pen drive that I have???

BTW Roo.....no harm, no foul. From me at least, it's all just fun.

LOL

-Mike

scarface.jpg

ROO Regulating On The Dumbasses Of TF

mikesgroovin said:
BTW.....I told you before that I like to mess with people.
Humor comes with Geek.....it's just in the recipe man.....
But, most of my humor is intended for me. I don't care if anyone else thinks it's wierd.

-edit-
Still haven't gotten rid of that 16-port hub yet, eh?
I'll trade it for your mom's car keys!
Oh wait.....I still need to give YOU something. How about this 1MB pen drive that I have???

BTW Roo.....no harm, no foul. From me at least, it's all just fun.

LOL

-Mike

I use the HUB. It is what all my computers are plugged into :) All those boxes are parts from my computer. Incase they break i can just send them back :)

That's a great pic man!
Just buy everything from Costco. They have the greatest return policy in the US! I swear, you could probably take back a single port from that hub and they'd be like "Ok, did you want $ or a Costco Cash Card???"

-Mike

Yea I like costco because i buy games there and try them out then return them lol.

But last time i checked they didnt sell HUBs and Mobo's and VC's :)

I guess you didn't know that mike gets off on empty boxes. You show him a warehouse full of them and well, lemme just tell you a story...

Costco does have an awesome return/exchange policy...

I keep my boxes too..... but not as neat as Roo has them.... If you pay close attention.. aren't they in alphabetic order????:)

The momemt i saw yashar's post with that topic ...i knew ..Roo ..would have somethin' awesome ..to reply with ...

Sad ..i missed it ...But the pic's great Roo

Cheers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom