Must.... Have... This.... MUST!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually many high powered lasers need to be focused when they are pointed far away. The point is too big and not focused. There are some $100 ones that can pop balloons. I have a 20mw green laser i got for 30 bucks. Its pretty fun to play with.

Yes but when you are doing it to burn bugs I don't think you need to focus it after 2 feet.

you was a dumb 12 year old, stop trying to hide it nos!

My friend has a laser pen he bought from china for like 10pounds, it reaches helicopters etc, a teenager got arrested for shining one at a police helicopter and half blinding the pilot ;s

If you have an old DVD burner laying around and its laser is still good...get to googling on how to make your own ;). Gotta be a DVD burner tho, not a reader.

It's own description proves it's pretty bad. Bad lasers have an initial high power within the first 3 to 5 seconds, and it states itself it reaches 700mw, after 7 or 8 seconds it will be at it's rated 400mw and then drop off after that. It seems like a poor laser and the diode will not last long. Good lasers (im talking £200 for a 50mw) will have atleats a +/- 5mw power output curve within the first 30seconds. Laser specs are measured within the first 60seconds however, so you may find even expensive lasers saying output between 100 and 150mw/ If you want a genuinely good laser get a Nova laser or a WickedLasers laser.

This is a very good laser pen 100mw costs $499 Green Laser Pointer from Wicked Lasers - Elite Series That 400mw laser pen if it was good would cost 3 or 4 thousand.

Look how big a 500mw to 1watt laser should be

158.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom