Musicians!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hygor the first half of Waiting v.2(work in progress -no vocals) sounds so much better! At roughly midway your song starts deviating a bit. the wah-wah waling sound doesn't seem to blend in well and some guitar notes are off. I think if you could somhow combine the first half of the revision with the second half of the original that would be a good compromise.

Just my opinions though. it's coming along great, I really enjoyed listening to the changes your making on it. I hope you add vocals to the finished work, can't wait to see the rest of your progress!

alright, i finally got my bass and got deftones - hexagram recorded, i'll have it up in about an hour or less, lol, see? i didnt forget:D

I play the Piano , and we have a band, but i amke better music alone than with the band. I have an arranger/workstation Roland VA-76 google it if you want for more info or you can go herefor a pic
Well i will get some music up as soon as possible. And i use Cubase and NUENDO for when i do the tracks and when i record through my midi keyboard. Oh i use cool edit and reason sometimes. And my recording equip. too muchLOL and yeah i play Techno, trance, rap, rock everything

comrad said:
I play the Piano , and we have a band, but i amke better music alone than with the band. I have an arranger/workstation Roland VA-76 google it if you want for more info or you can go herefor a pic
Well i will get some music up as soon as possible. And i use Cubase and NUENDO for when i do the tracks and when i record through my midi keyboard. Oh i use cool edit and reason sometimes. And my recording equip. too muchLOL and yeah i play Techno, trance, rap, rock everything

No offense, but I DESPISE arranger keyboards :p. Not to mention I have one myself (but I'm trying to sell it). Need a Yamaha EX5 very badly. But looking at the genres you play, maybe an arranger would work alright. But personally, getting one was probably my most regretted purchase.

What kind did you get? You are probably the typet that likes the KORGS. But mine is an arranger/WORKSTATION.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom