Music Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charbo

In Runtime
so i was watching one of my music videos that i have on my pc and i was wondering: why are they such lower quality on pc than on tv? is it because they are decoded with divx or what? if its just the file is there any place to get pretty much any music video in like hd quality or good quality like tv at least? i have almost 300 music videos but is there a way to make them look better? would burning them to dvd and watching them on the tv look better? also i have heard 2 differant stories but i dont see why it would be but is downloading music videos illegal since you cant really buy them anyway?

you can't make them better quality...once they are ripped and encoded, depending on what quality that person encoded em at depends on what it'll look like forever.

The quality of TV being broadcasted to your TV would be an INSANE amount of data and would result in gigabytes of data very easily...

Like I said it all depends on the person who first snags it and makes it available for download...some shows will be better quality than others and of course that means bigger file sizes.

also i have heard 2 differant stories but i dont see why it would be but is downloading music videos illegal since you cant really buy them anyway?
Cause normally you gotta pay for the cable TV that allows you to watch such music videos in the first place.

As a hint, look at file size when you are downloading. The bigger the size typically means better quality...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom