Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hardware

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. It depends on the person
2. It depends on the music

You're supposed to listen to music you aren't familiar with so you aren't distracted by familiar words or beats.

Also, when it comes to tests, it's best to study in the same environment you're taking a test. If your mind is in a similar mindstate during both times, it'll make it easier to recall information.

If you are able to listen to music while taking a test, then listen to music while studying. My psychology teacher lets us do that as long as it's not ridiculously loud or you start singing along with it.

That's why I generally study when it's quiet because it's quiet while taking the test.

When I was taking math online though I listened to metal because I had that playing while I studied.

conduct a survey and i can write an analysis for you

ap statistics sucks though, never take it :\

lol
nice, i guess everyone's different, i always loved music so maybe that's why i want to listen to it always.

IMO, it just keeps you from getting bored. I know that when I'm vacuuming my house, I can go through the entire house and not get bored/irritated by doing it. Without music, I'd be groaning (its a decently large house) and wondering why I had to do this :p Chores are a necessary evil. :angry:

i try not to listen to music while studying. I always find myself concentrating or one or the other. In which case, I might as well focus completely on studying.

I guess if I turned on some ambient techno or orchestra music, i might be able to dig it. But going backwards again, I'd much rather completely focus while studying.

Music helps me concentrate. I'll listen to classical or acoustic music while I'm studying and I'll be able to concentrate throughout almost the entire time. If I didn't have music playing I wouldn't be able to concentrate for more than a few minutes.

IMO, it just keeps you from getting bored. I know that when I'm vacuuming my house, I can go through the entire house and not get bored/irritated by doing it. Without music, I'd be groaning (its a decently large house) and wondering why I had to do this Chores are a necessary evil.
Doing chores is different than studying though. You dont have to concentrate to push a vacuum.

haha, reminds me of this pathetic shirt some chick at school wears, has a pic of an orange(the fruit) and it has a face on it squeezing its eyes shut and says can't concentrate... wow

i always listen to music while i study or do homework, although like most of you cant do math while listening to music, too many variables, and equation. My parents though wont stop buggin about it, they're always tellin me, oh its not healthy to listen to music so much, and my dad just threatens my music if he sees my doing hw or studying with an mp3 player, but i no hes bluffing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom