Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy or steal music online. I'm one of them crazy folk who feels owning a CD is REALLY worth the cost. :cool:

Qiranworms said:
I don't buy or steal music online. I'm one of them crazy folk who feels owning a CD is REALLY worth the cost. :cool:

If there a good enough band ill buy the cd...

Simon said:
buy cd's?
Ditto......

At the end of the day, it more that just the artist and the record companies that you are ripping off.
It's also the guy that runs the CDs store down in your local shopping center that needs to make a living too.

I use iTunes.

You wouldn't catch me buying a CD from a physical store, they raise the price for this and that and blah blah blah.

Qiranworms said:

What if someone elses chooses what goes on the CD's you buy?

Promo CD's are both good and bad for me, good because their real cheap and contain good stuff, bad because I have to haul my ass a long way to get them.

Static_11 said:
If there a good enough band ill buy the cd...

Must it be a "band" all the time? Not all music is played by a "band"...

Originally posted by DJ-CHRIS
What if someone elses chooses what goes on the CD's you buy?

It usually doesn't bother me, at least not when it's the artist who's chosen. Compilations on the other hand...

Point is, sometimes I've bought a CD for a few tracks it may have, and ended up discovering many other tracks on the CD that I would have never heard had I downloaded the individual tracks online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom