Music for a 13 year old boy's ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon

In Runtime
My little cousin just turned 13, and he asked for just money for his Christmas and birthday(which is January 1) and decided to by an ipod. My dad picked it up for him because he gets a discount at the University he works for, and they gave it to me to set up and load stuff on it before they send it to him(he's in Wisconsin).

So anyway, it's a black 30gb ipod. His favorites are Switchfoot and Relient K, and he's sent a list of things he wants, but there's plenty of room still, and I'd like to give him more variety and put on some more things he'd probably like, possibly things he already likes but hasn't thought of/doesn't think I would have, you know.

Christian bands are preferred, but the only necessity is that the music be clean. Here's the stuff he asked for, so you can get an idea of what he likes.

Music
Switchfoot-All
Relient K-All
Rooney-All
Superchick-All
The Chronicles of Narnia-All (Books on Tape, and Music)

Music Videos
Switchfoot-All
Relient K-All
Rooney-All

Movies

Star Wars (Episode 1-6)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
The Incredibles
Sky High
Finding Nemo

TV Shows
Suite Life –All
Lost-1st Season, Last 5 episodes
Kim Possible-New, (Wisconsin Cheese 1)

To the music I've added Newsboys, Noise Ratchet, and The Elms so far. Any suggestions? I thought, hey, some of you are probably boys close to his age and maybe you'd have ideas.

thanks.

Christian bands? I don't think that should be too hard of a thing to understand. Switchfoot and Relient K are both good examples. If you don't know a good one, a good clean suggestion is fine too.

why do they have to Be christian bands that Just limits yourself to the Millions of great Bands their are....

I just said that was preferred. They don't have to be Christian bands, they just have to be clean. I listen to all kinds of music, but I'm not 13. I'm 22, and I have a responsibility to his parents not to put something they would consider inappropriate on his ipod. If it's a Christian band, it's pretty certain they're going to have clean lyrics. So that's really all I'm asking for, things he might like that are clean.

Plus, It's possible that someone might know some great young Christian band and they might not suggest it if I didn't specify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom