Murderer and Police Dog Overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.
thd dude completely deserved it. In this day in age you dont joke about stuff like shooting people especially in a tense situation like that.

The cops aren't going to sit there and distinguish between "Oh, maybe this guy has a flip-flop" when he's sitting there saying he'll shoot people.

First like three shots weren't even warranted and on top of that they MISSED,
You're crazy gaara. All the shots started at basically the same time. He only threw the flip flop once a couple of the shots had hit the walls and the dog was halfway to him which at that point of course was MUCH too late to do anything about.

Like many others have said, the only thing I think sucks is that the dog got killed.

HAVOC2k5 said:
All the shots were warranted that hit him, the shots that weren't warranted were the ones that hit the dog. And they should have pulled out a mini gun and blasted him for about another 20 minutes.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BrEFJQzQazw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BrEFJQzQazw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

To bad about the dog i too am a dog lover.

But i wish i could see watever their shootin at in this video while their shootin

HAVOC2k5 said:
All the shots were warranted that hit him, the shots that weren't warranted were the ones that hit the dog. And they should have pulled out a mini gun and blasted him for about another 20 minutes.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BrEFJQzQazw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BrEFJQzQazw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

LOL beautiful. +5 points. I would have done that had it been my dog.
I agree thou, like i said he wasn't giving up and that in itself puts more stress on the police so what happened was pretty natural. nuff said thou ** kisses his dog**.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks that police should be obligated to stop shooting when a suspect complies with what they are asking for them to do...and an attack dog is going to subdue them anyways

gaara said:
I guess I'm the only one who thinks that police should be obligated to stop shooting when a suspect complies with what they are asking for them to do...and an attack dog is going to subdue them anyways
He threw down the flipflop/gun whatever it was after the bullets started flying, not much can be done to save him at that point.

I'm not sure if the police HAD to start shooting when they did but he was in the middle of saying "let the dog go cuz, I dare ya" "if the dog come my way, I'm gonna shoot" so he was asking for it einther way.

i don't know if anyone truly asks to be shot. However i did hear it was a flip flop also but its hard to tell.

they cops should have waited before shotting to make sure it was a gun rather then a flip flop. However the guy didn't have to do what he did..

I guess I'm the only one who thinks that police should be obligated to stop shooting when a suspect complies with what they are asking for them to do

Yeah, that's the thing dude....he DIDNT comply.

they cops should have waited before shotting to make sure it was a gun rather then a flip flop.
...........and how exactly do you do that in a tense freakin situation where you have NO idea what the guy will do. By the time you "wait and make sure it's a gun" you've already been shot.

Yeah, that's the thing dude....he DIDNT comply.
He did throw away whatever he was holding though. True it was after they started shooting, but pistols are semi-automatic so it's not like they couldn't stop from shooting. It just gets a bit complicated I guess since the first few shots missed giving him time to throw away whatever it was before he got hit, and I'm also confused as to why they let the dog go after they started shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom