Muahahaha! I've returned!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just underneath me. Victoria, BC, is just above Seattle, Washington. :D

I hope the internet is better in Seattle, maybe you'll get 30,000 posts on faster internet?

**** YOU NUBIUS!

Man I missed you...

I took the place as the TF comedian but Iv now stepped down in your presence:D

Lord AnthraX said:
**** YOU NUBIUS!

Man I missed you...

I took the place as the TF comedian but Iv now stepped down in your presence:D

since your computer advice is comical to begin with, you didn't really do anything in his absence. :p

but ya.. wb :D

who is this nubious guy?!?!?!?!

Welcome back, whoever you r.
o050.gif

j/k

welcome back nubius

Hopefully you made a point of going to a co-ed dorm..
Naturally :)

HOWEVER......apparently this student housing doesn't have much activity. The trade off is that the other student housing has crappier rooms but more active people that you see wandering the halls and such. This place has better rooms but you hardly ever see anyone and if you do see a chick she's either:

Hideous
Taken
Crazy punker looking freak
Completely into fashion design and what you're wearing and overall just superficial beotch

or some other f'd up genre I can't even describe.

oh dear...
Indeed!! HAHAHAHA! And yeah, naturally we will be using pro tools but we won't really be messing with that until 2nd quarter (8 weeks from now) where I'll need to get a digidesign Mbox2 and whatnot to use with it. Luckily I can run protools on my winders environment so HAHAHA SUCKS TO MAC!!

HOWEVER....as part of the audio program I have to take a 'fundamentals of editing' class which is for video which will be using final cut pro so that will be all mac unfortunately.

ALSO, I like how the teachers here dont stress mac or PC. They simply acknowledge that macs basically got in with the companies years ago and there's no point to switch. So there kills that whole "Ehhh they are simply better" argument.

ALSO.......I've had three......THREE of the macs here crash, so all you dang mac people who say they dont crash can suck balls because they sure as crap do.

and when we finally thought we got rid of him
DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom