"MS Windows Longhorn" Real Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggysmile

In Runtime
What do you think would MS Windows Longhorn's real name be? Or if you were to choose a name for it, what would that be then?

I just couldn't think of a decent name for it.

Windows 6.0 (Original, ain't it, but Microsoft shoud quit comming up with all these cutesy names, its just an operating system darnit!)

Windows sfb jhbvohg apugvfb,

or

Windows Super Fandabulocious (Win SF)

or and I hope they keep it called this one:

Windows Longhorn

(I know its a codename, but i think its a cool name and you get the cool symbol too)

how bout windows 64 bit edition? simple, and to the point, for the noobs out there

or simple windows 64

hygor said:
Windows Longhorn

(I know its a codename, but i think its a cool name and you get the cool symbol too)

That's what Apple has been doing lately...use their codenames. Aqua, Jaguar, and Panther.

But anyhow, I think Windows Whistler sounded cooler...(XP's codename). Whether they should or shouldn't, they won't.

Windows XP 2? Windows 2006?

I think it should be 'Windows Delayed', or 'Windows OS that's biggest new feature was WINFS, but due to being delayed a few years, IT COULDN'T EVEN BE INCLUDED!'. But seriously, WinFS and the new graphical system were the two major upgrades in the OS. They delay the release two years...and now they cut off half of the point of even releasing this new version of the disfunctional yet widely used operating system we call 'Windows'. Ok. I'm ranting now...but I've made my point and I'll stop. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom