MS tightens the cuffs. Have fun, Windows users. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gates is the richest man in the world and he wants to suck more out of us? He's going to **** and **** him thats were he belongs.

Yeah people don't always pay for software, but they ought to buck up and take it like everyone else.

Come on, Gates does alot for this world. Just look at his chairty work.

This seems to be just the XP OEM EULA put onto their retail package. From where I see it getting a coperate version will be cheapest for me. At least I can install it on machines I make and charge £50 or so for it.

I've layed my foundations for using Linux but can't live with out having a gaming capable OS.

bum said:
Gates is the richest man in the world and he wants to suck more out of us? He's going to **** and **** him thats were he belongs.

Yeah people don't always pay for software, but they ought to buck up and take it like everyone else.

Bill Gates is a nice man, but his business colleagues are making him turn evil. The man isn't evil, his business is.

Whatever, you guys moan and complain and resist now but that will all pass and in the next 3 years every one of you will be using Vista and wonder how you ever lived with XP. Whether you plan on buying it or not is a different story

I give it a week before someone cracks this anyways

Yea.

XP still looks nice, and is very easy to use, but people will give up to Vista's transparency effects.

Assuming any computer can even do that... :\

It's amazing to see the different opinions from everyone and how most of them dont even justify their reasons. All their reasons why they hate Bill Gates, how he is the devil, XP sucks, Vista sucks, ( It isnt even out yet how in the **** can you judge it???. You cant judge it from the beta stand point either), IE and FF, my pc isnt vista capable even thou it says it is, Ill take ANYTHING over vista, even Windows 95 ( <-- Yea right, give me a break). Im not trying to me mean but 95% of the people on here obviously dont know jackshiit about operating system in general. None of these reasons you all are giving dont stand up nothing, they are pointless.

Why would MS offer a trial for Vista for $200, are you an analyst now?

I don't plan on supporting Microsoft any time in the near future by buying their software. XP & Linux (and eventually OSX) are good enough for me. So in 3 years you will still be using XP, yea right, unless you dont have the money, dont like warez, dont have friends with copies, etc. Thats like someone still using 95 and 98 today, old technology, you WILL go Vista sooner or later, I guarantee it. And a few reasons why they are still on 95 and 98, they have no desire to learn more, dont have the money, dont know what they are doing and just dont give a rats ***.

I dun TOLD yall that Mocrosoft is the devil... but din't nobody believe me!!!!! WTF??

I am REALLY starting to hate Windows more and more. WHY??

They need to stop worrying about selling their computers (which are almost PC clones now with x86 processors) and start selling the OS X operating system preloaded with all the drivers and stuff for PCs like Windows does. I think that eventually all these Windows users would start seeing how much Windows sucks and how OS X is a much better operating system. <-- this will never EVER happen, not in todays world. Maybe if computers were back in the 30's when peoples minds were easily changed but not now, otherwise it would have already happened with OSX.

i'll just stick with windows xp. although i dont think that it will support dx10. IMO, it will support DX10 but that will prolly be after Vista but I think that its still up in the air. i would be 75% sure it will thou

I'll probably stick with XP too, even if my new PC is Vista capable; Acer is lying. <-- why in the **** would they lie?

A Google OS?? What a joke. <-- yes a joke but everyone will prly use it because google will say its the SAFEST operating system and you all heard me before about that, just like FF and IE. Google will come out with extensions for everyone to use so that will be there reason to switch.

Yeah, because so far all of what Google has done has sucked. Google Earth, Maps, Search Engine, Picasa, Sketchup. Man, they can't write software to save their life. Google OS? < -- actually they are pretty **** good, can you make it better for them? Why cant thet write software? do you know something they dont?

I will take ANYTHING over vista... even windows 95.... <-- I had to put that again, thats funny

Other than their Search engine they haven't created anything. For instance, Google Earth was a technology already made by Keyhole (i think) and Google bought them and refined it. <-- 100% true

Gates is the richest man in the world and he wants to suck more out of us? He's going to **** and **** him thats were he belongs. <-- he is the richest man but he gives back more to the world than anyone else that I know of does. What have you given to help so many people?

Come on, Gates does alot for this world. Just look at his chairty work. <-- exactly

Bill Gates is a nice man, but his business colleagues are making him turn evil. The man isn't evil, his business is. <-- WTF??

Whatever, you guys moan and complain and resist now but that will all pass and in the next 3 years every one of you will be using Vista and wonder how you ever lived with XP. Whether you plan on buying it or not is a different story. <-- Well said, you all come bac to this post and see for your self in less than 2 years

XP still looks nice, and is very easy to use, but people will give up to Vista's transparency effects.

Assuming any computer can even do that... :\ <-- there will be millions of computers of there that can run vista and the trans and thats not the only really they will give in

Warez Monster said:
Why would MS offer a trial for Vista for $200, are you an analyst now?

I'll probably stick with XP too, even if my new PC is Vista capable; Acer is lying. <-- why in the **** would they lie?

Bill Gates is a nice man, but his business colleagues are making him turn evil. The man isn't evil, his business is. <-- WTF??

1. I saw a trial for a video game, a 2-week trial of Warcraft for $10. Microsoft would probably make up a white lie saying "in order to compensate for our efforts on Vista, we are giving out trials of our software". It's money to them.

2. Vista requires 512MB RAM minimum. How could my new PC handle it? It's like running XP on a machine with 64MB RAM. It can't be done.

3. Bill Gates is probably a very nice man when he's not talking about MS. He donates to charity, and helps the company out alot. Why is He evil? Is the vice president of MS that's evil, whatever his name is.

Vista will eventually become the manistasy, just as XP did... like it or not.

Me? I'm in no hurry. I plan on using this rig for a while, maybe upgrading a little here and there. By the time I get around to building a new one, Vista will be out of diapers and actually up and walking with most of the bugs over and done with. When I do build and buy the new version, I ain't paying some god-awful amount for it (the price will come down over time).

Besides, Vista is supposed to be the last MS monstrosity. They are looking more into a Linux-type node OS next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom