MP3 Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup and they have the same res....did u mean theyre better than the previous generation or better than the zen because its clearly not better than the zen in terms of display.

Rich_Franklin said:
Yup and they have the same res....did u mean theyre better than the previous generation or better than the zen because its clearly not better than the zen in terms of display.

He was probably just wrong, no big deal. Crysalis prefers the iPod due to it's superior audio playback.

Did apple stop making 60GB ipods?

I think I like the zen better, but I still have no mp3 player. I never use them! But the price of either is like 1/3 the price of a low-end laptop (which totally owns both in multimedia capabilities).

I've noticed that at least here people with an ipod or other mp3 player always hide it under their clothes (perfectly normal), so I don't think the fact that everyone has one is that important. I mean no one cares what you are listening to and where ur music is coming from.

ncjimn said:
Did apple stop making 60GB ipods?

Yes, it's 30gb and 80gb now. :)

ncjimn said:
I've noticed that at least here people with an ipod or other mp3 player always hide it under their clothes (perfectly normal)

Yeah, it's pretty annoying when people use them as status symbols.

well i stand corrected (which is fine by me).

As general said, i'm goin for audio, not video. If i want to watch a dvd, it will be on my 56" dlp... not my 3 inch ipod.

This thread got me thinking that I should get a portable media player. I was thinking the zen M 30gb or the ipod 30gb.

Do you know where I can get one, preferably new for less than $200?
Amazon has the Zen for $199 and I saw some new ipods going on ebay for like $220

*I don't like rebates*

Or maybe I don't really need one. I'm just really tempted right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom