MP3 Player to choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

u8mypaygoo

Baseband Member
this is the "off-topic" section so i came to look for your suggestions on MP3 Players. I was thinking which one of these would you choose and why:The SanDisk 256MB MP3 Player (SDMX1256A18), The Creative® 256MB MuVo® Micro N200 (N200WB256), or either The RCA Lyra™ 256MB MP3 Player (RD1072).

-U8mypaygoo

lol yeah, easily.

but gaming slave...that isnt right from what I have hear, they last a long time atleast my friends one has because he has the very first model ever made and it still works.

I would definately not buy a 256mb mp3 player. You'll regret to find, after purchasing, that you can bearly fit many songs onto it. I'm going to reccomend the Rio Carbon 5GB. It's very compact and is rated to be better than the iPod mini at a very decent price too!

i thought the dying iPods were just 1st or 2nd Generation? Anywayz, I use a MiniDisc Player and it works for me. About 5 Hours per disc, i think, and 52 hours of battery life on 1 AA Batttery.

I own an RCA Lyra 256mb. I absolutely love it. Even though 256mb is small, it has a slot so you can put a SD card in it. The software is super easy, and its about the size of a business card. I stand behind RCA Lyra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom