MP3 Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

paintballer

In Runtime
I'm gonna get an mp3 player and I was wondering how the built in fm tuner works (alot of protable things won't pick up the signal good at all). Could anyone who has one tell me if its worth paying to get the tuner (im not planning on spending alot on it).
And I apologize because this probobly doesn't belong in off-topic discussion but I wasnt completely sure where to put it.

Thanks

I'm not very big on the FM tuner on MP3 players. I mean why do I need a radio when I can get a huge hard drive MP3 player and store all my favorite songs on it and play them when I want in the order I want?

I for one, own the Rio Karma 20gb Hard Drive MP3 player and it is one of the best investments I have ever made. It is such a great portable player and is compatible with everything but MAC version of music and the trasnfer software is just incredible and as easy as it can get.

I have an mp3 player and it actually works better than my car stereo. I don't know if it is because I can take it places my car can't go, but I really love it, when I am out of mp3's I just listen to the radio while I work out or whatever.

my mate has an mp3 player which uses the headphone wire as a radio reciever... my mp3 player is in pieces on my desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom